Denied Applications

• What is your discord name? Bobby Drake (Iceman) What is your age? 36 How long have you been on Lucid City RP? Since Apr 4th What is your in-game phone number? 3501172456 What is your roleplay name? Bobby Drake What country & region are you from? USA, NA How would you explain the duties of a Lawyer? Lawyers speak on behalf of their clients to get them the best legal representation in their power, ensuring fair representation in a court of law. Do you have previous legal experience? If so, explain. Not really, although I've seen every episode of Boston Legal, Suits and quite a bit of law and order....not sure any of that counts lol Why do you want to be a lawyer? Law has always been something I've considered to be an admirable profession, helping people in their times of need and easing their stress, I also would like to meet more people in the city and I feel like lawyer would overall be a very good fit for me How are you different from other applicants? I'm a fast learner and i'm very eager to help others, I am in city generally speaking for very long sessions and can devote the time needed How much time are you willing to invest as a lawyer? I would want at least half of my time in city to be devoted to the law profession and to put that into prospective i clocked over 40 hours into my current job last week. Does your character have a criminal record? No What is your current occupation on the server? Cyber Bar Service Tech Have you received any disciplinary actions in the past? If so, why were you disciplined, and what have you learned from that mistake? No, Never Do you agree not to ask about the status of your application? Yes Do you agree to follow chain of command? Yes  
    • Looking for a partner for unforgettable moments? Living Women [URL=https://matchnow.life]Prime Сasual Dating[/URL]
    • Hey there, puddin'! So, ya wanna know about little ol' me, huh? Well, I'm Harley Quinn, the one and only mischief-maker extraordinaire! Formerly Dr. Harleen Quinzel, but Mr. J gave me a whole new lease on life. I'm a wild card, a spark in the dark, with a love for chaos and a knack for makin' trouble. With my mallet in hand and a giggle on my lips, I'm ready to paint the town red, puddin'!
  • Topics