Good to meet y'all!

Gaffer

OOC: Hi, my name is Dave. I'm 53 years old. I'm an OG, old gamer, been doing this since we pictured scenes in our heads with paper, pencil, lead figures and funny shaped dice. It's my hope to bring some wisdom and sanity to the crazy GTA role play universe. I have a bit of time to kill, I am retired and spend an unhealthy amount of time online. I dabble as a Twitch streamer and have been a long time resident of Second Life.

Dave Gaffer arrived into Lucid City a few days ago.  He arrived by car, which is also his home for the time being. He has not decided exactly what to do with his life at this point. His personal life has crumbled, his professional life as an attorney has imploded and been in limbo. They say the big cases can make or break a career. Well, it's definitely broken. For the moment, Gaffer uses the showers at the local gym, the corner laundromat and dry cleaners, and Big Shot and Taco Bomb to stay clean and fed. Daily work as a delivery driver keeps the money coming in, but as he settles in, he believes he is ready for more. Perhaps with the right connections, and a little luck, he can take the state bar and open a new practice. Worst case, he'd make it as a taxi driver or a bartender. Either way, Lucid City is going to be home. It has to be. It's the last stop on the way down.

On 7/8/2021 at 5:25 AM, Gaffer said:

OOC: Hi, my name is Dave. I'm 53 years old. I'm an OG, old gamer, been doing this since we pictured scenes in our heads with paper, pencil, lead figures and funny shaped dice. It's my hope to bring some wisdom and sanity to the crazy GTA role play universe. I have a bit of time to kill, I am retired and spend an unhealthy amount of time online. I dabble as a Twitch streamer and have been a long time resident of Second Life.

Dave Gaffer arrived into Lucid City a few days ago.  He arrived by car, which is also his home for the time being. He has not decided exactly what to do with his life at this point. His personal life has crumbled, his professional life as an attorney has imploded and been in limbo. They say the big cases can make or break a career. Well, it's definitely broken. For the moment, Gaffer uses the showers at the local gym, the corner laundromat and dry cleaners, and Big Shot and Taco Bomb to stay clean and fed. Daily work as a delivery driver keeps the money coming in, but as he settles in, he believes he is ready for more. Perhaps with the right connections, and a little luck, he can take the state bar and open a new practice. Worst case, he'd make it as a taxi driver or a bartender. Either way, Lucid City is going to be home. It has to be. It's the last stop on the way down.

Nice to meet you here, nice to see some more experienced RP'ers in the community! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)