AOD

Picture2.png

AOD is an outlaw biker gang operating in San Andreas, frequently hanging at their clubhouse located in Los Santos. They can be seen around the city dozens deep on chrome Motorcycles, as well as up in Mt. Chilead. They are slowly taking control of the gun market, covering the majority of the South East side of San Andreas, while working alongside other Enterprises and Business Entrepreneurs. 

32223123123123123.thumb.png.b1b0afbb2d9a7be647ca899c36f39432.png

They have a long history with the city, first making ground here in January 2020. But a Tsunami had hit that Winter and wiped the entire city away, forcing them to find refuge elsewhere. Now AOD is back, to prove once again why they are the only real MC in Lucid.

• You Cool 1
  • Oh Word? 2

H on top :) I'm so happy to see more females in the city! Hope y'all dominate and represent yourselves. Keep it up Stella, and you know I have your back, you are family, no cap I dig the introduction. Hope all goes well my love, I love it, love u and what you're doing.

GOOD LUCK, SECURE THE BAG, KEEP UP THE GRIND & HAVE FUN! H ON TOP

Edited by Anaxelia
  • On God Homie 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 2:31 PM, Anaxelia said:

H on top :) I'm so happy to see more females in the city! Hope y'all dominate and represent yourselves. Keep it up Stella, and you know I have your back, you are family, no cap I dig the introduction. Hope all goes well my love, I love it, love u and what you're doing.

GOOD LUCK, SECURE THE BAG, KEEP UP THE GRIND & HAVE FUN! H ON TOP

MY GIRLLLLLLL

• You Cool 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...