Stephen Fowler's Lucid Airline Application

Siverus

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002588007/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

1,006 hours

What is your Discord username?

Siverus#3367

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Stephen Fowler

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Stephen is a long-standing legal citizen (No criminal record) and gun-store employee, that has worked at both Gunstore #200 and currently is employed at Gunstore #366. He enjoys providing service to the citizens of Lucid and is always friendly and willing to provide any knowledge he may have to either help people get started in the city or tips that can help people further their financial goals.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Worked for a short stint as a delivery driver for #804 before moving to Gun store #200 for a more permanent employment. When that store was sold to Stella, I went on to work at Gun store #366 and it is my current job.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I've always enjoyed providing services in the city, and love the idea of the opportunity to be a pilot and shuttle people to and from the island when needed. As a group activity, gun store #366 also has gone sky-diving on several occasions but were unable to find pilots free to accommodate, and I think it would be cool to have that as a potential source of revenue instead of jumping off cranes.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I've been in the city for a long time and have worked most jobs and have an idea of the different kinds of people that exist within the city. I am also good friends with several business owners around the city and could potentially get them more involved with using the airlines.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I've traveled on the plane in-game a couple of times, and have a little bit of knowledge IRL flying for vacations.

How active can you be a week?

~16-18 hours a week

Any additional questions?

How does this affect other opportunities to RP; Do I need to constantly hang out at the airport or can I still hang out in the city when it's slow?

Hello @Siverus,

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please send a direct message to either of the following people (forman0420#4865 OR element#5692 OR TheGainer#8444 OR Maika#1111). Do not send a message to all of them, make sure to only pick one of them to send a message to. When sending a message, make sure to include the following template and also observe proper greeting etiquette.

In Character Name: 
In City Number: 
Availability within the week: 
Link to Application: 

If none of these instructions are being followed, your application will automatically be denied.