Alex Smalls's Lucid Airline Application

Space

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101020364/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

~250 FiveM and about 30 on Lucid

What is your Discord username?

SpaceExplorer1232#9244

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Alex Smalls

How old is the character you are applying with?

3 days

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Used to work as a light aircraft instructor in the UK and flew commercially for a while. I worked as a RAF engineer and helped changed parts on a number of aircraft from Typhoons to commercial jets

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Light Aircraft flight instruction, RAF engineer and commercial pilot

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I have always had a passion for flying and aircraft in general. I am committed to things I enjoy. I would also like to help people of Lucid City make travel easier. As stated earlier I have a lot of experience with servicing and flying aircraft.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I have a welcoming and friendly attitude. I am easy to get along with upon meeting me.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Light Aircraft flight instructor. Worked in the RAF as a Pilot and engineer. I also worked at NASA as a test pilot for a short while but never got to fly anything sadly. I also flew commercially and flew to almost every country.

How active can you be a week?

6 days a week. Sometimes afternoons

Any additional questions?

Not as of now

Hello @Space,

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums.  Unfortunately, it has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management that your application has been DENIED and that we won't be able to invite you to the next portion of our application process. 

You may re-apply 14 days from this message being posted. Have a great day ahead!