Hanzo Auditore's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/hysioaang/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

Around 140 hours

What is your Discord username?

UnknownEzio#4294

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Hanzo Auditore

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

(303) 274-6955

What is the background of your character?

Born & Raised in Tokyo, Japan. Grew up in a mafia family with my brother, Kenki. Throughout my childhood, I was surrounded by violence but I've chosen a better path for myself. While my brother stayed a criminal, I ended up becoming a lawyer through Osaka University. With my experience in the court system, I also learned how corrupt and unjust it is. I took things into my own hands, and regretted it. I flew to Lucid City to escape my past and start a new life where no one knows me.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Delivery Driver & Weapons Dealer @Ammunation 200

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to explore the world, this job has always intrigued me growing up. This job is a dream to me. If I can make a positive impact on anyone by giving great customer service, an excellent flight, while exploring different parts of the city all at the same time? Its a no brainer that this job is for me.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I can make conversation with anyone I see. Doesn't matter who they. I'm easy going but when it comes to work, I'm there putting in the hours based off company needs.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have pilots in my family tree. When I was in my teens, they would teach, and let me fly & land at their flight site.

How active can you be a week?

Monday-Friday 5pm to 3am Weekends- all day

Any additional questions?

I'm excited to get to work!

Hello @UnknownEzio,

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please send a direct message to either of the following people (element#5692 OR forman0420#4865 OR TheGainer#8444). Do not send a message to all of them, make sure to only pick one of them to send a message to. When sending a message, make sure to include the following template and also observe proper greeting etiquette.

In Character Name: 
In City Number: 
Availability within the week: 
Link to Application: 

If none of these instructions are being followed, your application will automatically be denied.