Jimmy Lec's Lucid Airline Application

JamesLEC

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ExcessJT/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

JamesLEC#6220

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Jimmy Lec

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Recently moved to the city from the UK. Educated there, I worked on the airport ramp servicing aeroplanes. Moving here, I started off restocking vending machines then moved onto employment with some local bars/clubs running deliveries. The work and money was good but I started to notice a few bad crowds using the bar and that wasn't something I wanted to get involved with. I want to stay on the straight and narrow so now I'm looking to find a proper career in the city.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Construction, restocking vending machines, deliveries for Cuckatoo

Why do you want to be a pilot?

After working at the airport before moving to the city, I've wanted to make the leap into flying and have a job I can be proud of. I would speak with pilots in between their flights and they have inspired me to do what they do. After saving some money I am now ready to financially invest into my dream career. I've got the determination and drive to do well in the flying sector and Lucid airlines offers the best package.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am determined and motivated to make a real difference to the passengers of Lucid Air. Safety is the number 1 priority and I have first hand experience of working in an aviation setting. I am prepared to go above and beyond for the customer to ensure they receive the best service possible.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

In the city, I have done some flying with a local pilot who introduced me to the airport area. Outside of the city, I hold a Air Transport Pilot License and fly a CJ3+ for a jet charter company. I also have a Master of Science degree in Human factors in Aviation - so a fair bit of experience :)

How active can you be a week?

most days of the week, atleast 4. Times will vary due to IRL schedule so will cover a range of times that the city is alive!

Any additional questions?

No further questions!

• Michael locked and unlocked this topic
Business Owner Lucid Airlines SASP Command

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please join our Lucid Airlines discord if you have not already, and use our role request channel to request the role, "Interviewee" after which you will have to go through a short interview to proceed to our training !

https://discord.gg/rRZRDGdcyD

- Lucid Airlines Management