Kelvin Nguyen's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/babyboyok5/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

148 hours

What is your Discord username?

babyboyok5#9999

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Kelvin Nguyen

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Kelvin Nguyen is a normal college student and a hard working person. His day consists of going to class in the morning and work until it’s night. Over years, Kelvin realize this is not a life that he’s wanted. He believes that college isn’t a thing for him and spending time for work seems to paid off. He started to drop out of college and join the military part time while working at a nearby grocery store. Everyone was making fun of him for dropping out but no one asked what are his feelings. After 5 years, he saved enough money to buy a house and a decent car. He then started to look into open a business and it was not easy.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I used to be a delivery man and lumber.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

My goal in the city alway been to provide the realistic experience for everyone in the city. I hope I can do something to contribute and help create better community. I always love spending my time in the sky, observing the city from above while having a chat with passengers.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I want to spend my time to help grow the community even stronger. I’m passionate with airplane and willing to learn if there is anything necessary.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I spent roughly 200-250 hours on GTA Online flying from helicopter, airplane, fighter jet. The reason is I like to be in the sky most of the time. If there is a need for flying vehicle, my friend gives me that. Also, I used to be the pilot for PD from another city.

How active can you be a week?

about 10-20 hours per week( willing to work more if I have more hours)

Any additional questions?

I would ask to know the pay process and the promotion system ( if there is any).

Business Owner Lucid Airlines SASP Command

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums.  Unfortunately, it has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management that your application has been DENIED and that we won't be able to invite you to the next portion of our application process. 

You may re-apply 14 days from this message being posted. Have a great day ahead!

-Lucid Airlines Management