Gerry Adams's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/TreatyStoneSlasher/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

gerryireland#8855

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Gerry Adams

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Gerry landed in the city with his right hand man Mickey O'Neill.. Coming all the way from the small island of Ireland the two boys set out to make it big. Although the two lads had similar dreams of becoming big deals in the city, they had opposing ideas of how.... While constantly being persuaded to get into the heroin business with his old pal Mickey, Gerry decided wants to live his life clean. Gerry started as a simple delivery driver, it wasn't long until he got his gun license & worked his way up to security

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Delivery Driver and security

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to become a pilot because I love flying and meeting new people - I also see a gap in the market for European based pilots as it can be tricky to get a flight during early morning US time. A few people have mentioned this and I reckon I can make a lot of money during this time

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I will be available EU hours when it is late for US pilots.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Not a lot on PC but I'm a fast learner - I've been to the island plenty of times so I know the piloting proccess fairly well.

How active can you be a week?

15 - 20 hrs

Any additional questions?

When can I start?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please join our Lucid Airlines discord if you have not already, and use our role request channel to request the role, "Interviewee" after which you will have to go through a short interview to proceed to our training !

https://discord.gg/6G6dcNE6ad

- Lucid Airlines Management