GLORBATRON WARBIZOL's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119150232/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

~20 Hours on Lucid & ~500 on FiveM

What is your Discord username?

Codeine#8102

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

GLORBATRON WARBIZOL

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

363-536-3337

What is the background of your character?

GLORBATRON was born in the year 2033 in Geneva, Switzerland. The world has been clouded with pollution and littered with garbage. The population has moved around the galaxy to start anew. GLORBATRON and his family moved to Proxima Centauri b early in GLORBATRON's life. There he grew up in troubled areas and mingled with bad crowds at school. In his senior year his parents caught him drying the drug Plutonium Nyborg in his room. They were so disappointed that they disowned him and left him on the streets, that only made things worse. For the rest of his high school education GLORBATRON sold Plutonium Nyborg to intergalactic transporters and began to mingle with them. Eventually they convinced him to train for his space transport license and turn his life around. He turned out to be quite a talented pilot in the industry and renowned for his maneuverability of large crafts. All was normal traveling from system to system. Until one day he was flying towards a black hole to catapult his ship towards system HR 8799 but, he got too close. He lost control of his ship, being stretched apart until everything went black. The next thing he remembers is falling in a dumpster on a strange island, which he later learned was called Los Santos. He knew it was a miracle to be alive and a sign from his God Eldredth Nua. He had to figure out more about the island and what he was supposed to do to get back to his normal life. His new life had just begun...

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Vending Machine Restocker, Trucker and Delivery Driver in Los Santos. Worked as Intergalactic Cargo Transporter from 2051-2057.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

GLORBATRON misses flying in his spaceship and he wants to be remembered about what it was like to be off the ground. He can't leave the solar system but he can at least fly cargo or passengers around Los Santos. He wants to be as close as possible to his craft he loved so dearly. GLORBATRON loves the technical bits of any kinds of crafts, inspecting the different kinds of power or shapes of the body and wings excite him and remind him of his old life. (OOC) I enjoy the roleplay with passengers and I want to learn more about the server by interacting with passengers and flying over the island. I'm quite used to flying around Los Santos in every kind of aircraft for several years and I'm excited whenever my character can make money from something I will enjoy every minute of. The details of takeoff procedures and pre-flight checks are things that excite me when I see them in servers or other games.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

GLORBATRON is a renowned intergalactic pilot. He has 6 years of experience piloting all ranges of crafts. His discipline and charm give him the ability to be straightforward and waste no time getting his passengers to their destination on time. He is a quick learner of anything with flaps and joysticks as it reminds him of home, his ships.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

(OOC) at least 40 hours flying planes and helicopters in GTA RP servers with mostly keyboard. Maybe 20 hours of flying various aircrafts with controller in GTA online or story. As well as flight sims like Microsoft flight for at least 20 hours over a few years. (In Character) Professional training with spacecrafts of all sizes and power.

How active can you be a week?

~6 hours everyday

Any additional questions?

What's the average amount of flights Lucid Air completes everyday? How detailed is the preflight/postflight process as well as communications with airport staff?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please join our Lucid Airlines discord if you have not already, and use our role request channel to request the role, "Interviewee" after which you will have to go through a short interview to proceed to our training !

https://discord.gg/6G6dcNE6ad

- Lucid Airlines Management

• Oh Word? 1