Cody Odie's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/CodyOneKenobi/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

196 lucid / 500 fivem

What is your Discord username?

CodyOneKenobi#0282

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Cody Odie

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

313-342-1439

What is the background of your character?

Currently, I am a mechanic because I love all things technical. I also love helping people, which is why I chose such a social / technical job to start with. After much work in this field, I am now ready to start working on what I love most, flying. I believe that safety comes first and foremost, meaning, we can't have pilots who aren't serious about flying. With over 10,000+ hours of flight experience under my belt, I'd love to apply this experience in helping citizens reach point A to point B as efficiently, safely, and comfortably as possible.

To give some additional information, I've never broken the law and never wish to do so. I am not affiliated with any gangs or families and do not wish to associate with them. I love legal, stress-free, and risk-free work. After working as a mechanic for a bit of time, I'd simply like to enter a long-standing career that I could have a bit more fun with.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

At the moment, I am currently employed at Benny's Original Motor Works as a Mechanic. I have been employed with Benny's for around 72 - 120 hours of work. Before working for Benny's I had worked as a delivery driver. Other than this I have no other current affiliations.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I cannot explain enough, I love flying. All I've ever wanted to be was a pilot. From preparing the flight, to take off, in-flight entertainment, and landing - it is my dream to become a pilot to do these things. With each flight, I plan to elevate the experience for the passengers as well as get them to where they need to go safely.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

First and foremost, I am a very skilled pilot - in any environment that I might need to fly in. What might make me different from other individuals, is that I truly enjoy flying in every sense of the word. As a pilot who would love his job, I believe that I would be able to add to and hopefully improve the flight experience of each passenger.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Throughout my entire flying career, I would have to estimate that I am well over 10,000 hours of flying. This includes travel planes, bombers, fighter jets, helicopters - the list goes on. The thing I am known most for is my incredible ability to land a helicopter under fire - with the least amount of casualties and quicker than anyone else.

Before moving to the city, I've retired from my military / combat career. With my career in mind, I believe that flying civilians to their locations would be - for lack of a better word, "easy" for me. This I believe, will allow me to focus on the passenger experience a bit more.

How active can you be a week?

10-20 hours per week

Any additional questions?

Is there a time that might be best to schedule an interview? I really do live and dream to be a pilot and I cannot wait for either an invite to an interview, or, a letter of declination. If, unfortunately a letter of declination is to be received by me, I only hope to learn as to the reason of the declination so that I may improve and keep trying.

Thank you!

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please join our Lucid Airlines discord if you have not already, and use our role request channel to request the role, "Interviewee" after which you will have to go through a short interview to proceed to our training !

https://discord.gg/6G6dcNE6ad

- Lucid Airlines Management