Hiro Satoshi's Lucid Airline Application

iLuvYou

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/lolhowudoing/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

6hrs

What is your Discord username?

papi#7705

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Hiro Satoshi

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Whe i was young i aspired to be the best pilot in the world, I was in piloting class and learned many things I've completed most of the training but one my dreams fell short when my parents died and I was all alone and couldn't take care of myself so I got a job in construction to support myself now I'm trying to make a comeback and chase my dreams.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Construction worker, sometimes helps with delivery.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Ive just started playing on RP servers, lucid being my first ever and so far I've really enjoyed it. Ive realised its pretty hard to get decent money (being a construction worker and all) so I've decided to get a real job and help people travel faster. Ive always liked to fly planes in regular GTA V and I do belive I'm the best out of all my friends. Lastly ever since I joined Lucid City I've seen many people ask for pilots in the 6hrs I've been on the server and I have yet to seen someone come to aid, and I would love to be that person.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

One this that makes me different is probably the time I'm on Lucid I'm usually available on Luicd from around 9pst-7am pst due to living in Hawaii and playing with friends from the Mainland. Another thing is I was actually in a piloting program a couple years ago and I've actually flew by myself if that makes any difference but I find that unique I guess.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Me and my friends used to grind GTA V and always have dog fights and fly teacher other around (I'm not going to start random dog fights don't worry.) Another thing like I said is that I actually flewa plane in real life and I've studied for it idk if that counts cause irl and ig is different.

How active can you be a week?

I usually play games 6 days a week and when i find something fun i grind it and i really find Lucid city fun so ya about 6 days maybe 4 at the least.

Any additional questions?

If i do get the job how does this work will I be stationed in a office or be on call to fly? Sorry the only real job I've had on Lucid was construction and all I did was show up and weld.

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums.  Unfortunately, it has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management that your application has been DENIED and that we won't be able to invite you to the next portion of our application process. 

You may re-apply 14 days from this message being posted. Have a great day ahead!

-Lucid Airlines Management