Thomas Ferdinand's Lucid Airline Application

ThatCow

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093533143/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

TheMadCow#1453

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Thomas Ferdinand

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

A failed engineer just aspiring to be something. Always wanted to be involved in the scientific world but not being intelligent enough to hit the marks needed. So instead Thomas is now aspiring to become a pilot and experience the skies to get a taste of the mechanical life by interacting with the complex interface of an aircraft.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Lumberjack

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Because i've always loved flying in gta (and i've gotten quite good at it if do say so myself) messing about in any given aircraft or doing boat loads of missions back to back to back that involve flying. i find it super fun and relaxing

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am an expert pilot with at least 100 hrs spent in the air. Whether it's take off or landing or anything in between, i know what i'm doing when it comes to flying

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

like i said above i have 100+ hrs of just flying (dog fighting and regular flight) so i know how to manuever around

How active can you be a week?

1-2 hrs a day

Any additional questions?

When do i start ;)

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums.  Unfortunately, it has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management that your application has been DENIED and that we won't be able to invite you to the next portion of our application process. 

You may re-apply 14 days from this message being posted. Have a great day ahead!

-Lucid Airlines Management