Jason Kingston's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/LimeTurtl3/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

414 Hours (FiveM) ~150+ (Lucid)

What is your Discord username?

ㄥ丨爪乇#6295

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Jason Kingston

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

I came into the city knowing only one person and they steered me in the right direction with my first job being deliveries and working my up the working class ladder to make money and live out my dream of being successful in Lucid city. I strive for each new opportunity that will help me move towards my dream.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Delivery, City and General Guide, No Current Affiliations

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Because I'm interested in taking on the responsibilities that come with the job title, I have also had previous experience flying and have thoroughly enjoyed it. It also helps that the person who brought me into the city and helped set me up went through and became a pilot and I saw a little bit of behind the scenes of what the job is and I think it would be a great fit for me.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

My quick learning, I grasp new concepts (Not that flying is new to me) very quickly and can jump on new techniques and strategies very easily. I listen and am open minded when it comes to my job and training which allows me to get along with my co-workers.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Previously a pilot in another city, multiple hours of flying under my belt, and just general knowledge and experience from having a hobby in flying.

How active can you be a week?

About 3-4 hours Tuesday-Friday and Some Saturdays

Any additional questions?

No additional questions at the moment.

Edited by LimeTurtl3
Correction

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please join our Lucid Airlines discord if you have not already, and use our role request channel to request the role, "Interviewee" after which you will have to go through a short interview to proceed to our training !

https://discord.gg/6G6dcNE6ad

- Lucid Airlines Management