Allowing any kind of staff to run gangs or organizations

CountrySwag

I've come to realize that one of the main gang management members is the head of one of the largest gangs of the city. I have no issues with them or this person but sitting back looking at this from a perspective of many others I really don't believe this should be allowed. Many other cities do not allow staff to participate in these activities especially run their own thing. I believe this may give that gang an advantage and or higher reputation based solely on their status in the staff positions...

• On God Homie 1

• 3 weeks later...

I know you may think that, but there is a lot of staff members that have their own gang or are in a gang. Majority of the people that are in gangs, were in that gang before joining staff. I was a Gambino for 9 months, 3 months I was a Gambino as a normal Civilian, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I didn't break any rules, or gave myself an advantage. I worked for everything on my criminal character, and Gambinos had a reputation before Me or Paulie became staff members, and because we are staff, we are looked at more, and have all eyes on us and that is why I am very strict on my people and if they fuck up, they are punished like anyone else and I can have a lot of peopl vouch, but I understand your concerns, and if you have more concerns and wanna talk about this further, hit me up on discord.