Boruto

Mary

why people hate on boruto so much? 

That anime lowkey getting fire recently since kishimoto started writing it. the new episode got me excited for the next one. 

i feel like people hate boruto because it isn’t naruto but at the end of the day it’s called boruto - naruto next generations so if you don’t like boruto you ain’t a naruto fan fr no cap

You are so right. The manga was pretty fire from the start. And we're finally getting to the juicy parts in the anime. Naruto meant a huge deal to me growing up, I respect the franchise and Kishimoto. If you're a true fan you won't bash Boruto because its not as exciting as shippuden. Wait for the time skip and watch all the haters come back.

It's called character development.. Naruto had a ton of haters before shippuden too. It'll get better. Manga is fire tho.

That being said kinda weird how they made this "anime canon" shit where every "filler" episode is still canon. At least with Naruto we knew what was coming next week lmao

• On God Homie 1

On 2/22/2021 at 9:42 AM, Cosm0 said:

You are so right. The manga was pretty fire from the start. And we're finally getting to the juicy parts in the anime. Naruto meant a huge deal to me growing up, I respect the franchise and Kishimoto. If you're a true fan you won't bash Boruto because its not as exciting as shippuden. Wait for the time skip and watch all the haters come back.

It's called character development.. Naruto had a ton of haters before shippuden too. It'll get better. Manga is fire tho.

That being said kinda weird how they made this "anime canon" shit where every "filler" episode is still canon. At least with Naruto we knew what was coming next week lmao

facts broooooo. when i started watching boruto i was excited as hell seeing all the old faces and shit. especially sakuras character development. people still hate on her till this day lmaoo. glad to see true naruto fans in this community

9 hours ago, Michael said:

I just had finished Shippuden and was wondering if this would be a good watch. So far I have heard MANY mixed emotions about this.

thing is boruto is different yeah, it's less violent starting off but the new episodes are fire bro. its worth the watch im telling you 100%

EMS Personnel Member
On 2/22/2021 at 10:58 AM, Marym215 said:

why people hate on boruto so much? 

That anime lowkey getting fire recently since kishimoto started writing it. the new episode got me excited for the next one. 

i feel like people hate boruto because it isn’t naruto but at the end of the day it’s called boruto - naruto next generations so if you don’t like boruto you ain’t a naruto fan fr no cap

Same here, I feel like boruto is getting way too much hate, when it's actually good imo. Its getting even better at the moment, but of course, definitely isn't as good as Naruto.

• On God Homie 1

1 hour ago, Marym215 said:

@Cosm0 @DaveWrld y’all watch the new episode yet? shit got me excited. Kawaki is sick af 

Hell na. I've been waiting on the Kawaki ark for so long. I'm just going to let it run and watch 10 episodes in a row hehe.

Even if you guys don't read Manga you should really read Boruto. It's 10 times better than the anime and short too

• On God Homie 1

1 hour ago, Cosm0 said:

Hell na. I've been waiting on the Kawaki ark for so long. I'm just going to let it run and watch 10 episodes in a row hehe.

Even if you guys don't read Manga you should really read Boruto. It's 10 times better than the anime and short too

Imma read the manga fuck it. i seen some chapters but imma read the whole thing word up

2 hours ago, alexislvx said:

Same here, I feel like boruto is getting way too much hate, when it's actually good imo. Its getting even better at the moment, but of course, definitely isn't as good as Naruto.

Facts brodie. I feel like the ark we at now is just getting started. 

Just now, alexislvx said:

the new arc is just gonna be insane

I believe it. Honestly my hopes are sooo high right now, i want the episodes to be longer but fuck it. Im just glad attack on titan and boruto episodes get released the same time