Aidan Adams's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121855588/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

A1dan#0203

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Aidan Adams

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

born and raised in Scotland was a gangster super successful gangster till it all went wrong they opps ( opponents) came for my family killed my girlfriend then all my gang decided to turn there backs one me and robbed me in my own home.... 3yrs later I decided I was done with that life n tried my hardest to get out with the money i had left. I moved to Lucid City to start a fresh clean life since I have seen the worst of the worst . I became a security guard for bennys and and a private securtiy guard since i had practice with a gun from my gangter life. then after i had some money i asked my employer if they would be okay with be trying out as a mechanic.He declined so i tried Lucid Motors they accepted my application......

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

bennys security
and lucid motors mechanic

Why do you want to be a pilot?

because after all my time as a mechanic I realised how interested I am in how a plane would like to learn all about the inside and out of a plane

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

the difference from me n other applicants is I am smart also a fun chatty man and have worked as a mechanic for a long time to so I kind of already know my way around vehicle parts

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

GTA online for toooo long

How active can you be a week?

7+

Any additional questions?

Nope