TJ Miller's Lucid Airline Application

Wasteyute

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198402368597/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

Wasteyute Joe#4306

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

TJ Miller

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

392-629-2397

What is the background of your character?

TJ Miller is a 22 year old male who originally lived in Toronto, he moved to Lucid city in spits to set out on his own path for bigger and brighter things. TJ moved to Lucid city at the age of 19 as where he inspired to be a movie star, which that dream did not last long. After TJ learnt that he no longer wanted to become a movie star he put his mind into becoming a pilot so that he could travel the world city by city, to create new experiences for himself throughout life, and he was ready for what life was going to throw at him next.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Garbage man and delivery man for cockatoos

Why do you want to be a pilot?

The reason on why I want to become a pilot is to get into more role play situations, and since I've joined Lucid back in beta, throughout my time on Lucid I've never really fit a role to help the community so I would just like to be able to help people who need flights and be someone people were happy to see show up for work, basically giving me a purpose in the city.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

What makes me different from the other individuals applying is that I'm a very dedicated person, if I am able to land this position I will treat is like a regular 9-5 job, I will put in crazy hours to make sure this city isn't without a pilot at anytime throughout the day.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Within GTA I've played it for years and years since it came out so flying is quit easy, but if you mean outside of GTA then I do have some knowledge on flight and piloting due to my friends being pilots and taking me for rides in their planes

How active can you be a week?

40 hours plus

Any additional questions?

I have no further questions, just want to thank you for the opportunity of applying for this job and hope I'm what you guys are looking for, have a great day.