Jose Casanova's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199135448743/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

Only_Skill_1219#4224

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Jose Casanova

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

United States Airforce pilot used to drive Black Hawks and Chinooks and is related to the commander of the AOU in the police department

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

with this character I have no other jobs or affiliation but with my other character he is the creator of the areal operations unit in the police department

Why do you want to be a pilot?

To be honest with you the main reason I want to be a pilot is because I enjoy flying and I love teaching people how to fly as well in lucid city I've been flying for a very long time and I need a rest from the police department I just want to relax and fly people to where they want to go and actually enjoy the experience of flying since I never got the chance

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I have been flying for a very long time people knew me as Air one the pilot who would not get off there tail they might also know me as the pilot who rescues people from mount chiliad and the fast response pilot

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I've flown in the police department also known as Air one in the department we flew mavericks, froggers, chinooks, black Hawks, and sparrows so I have a lot of experience with combat flying and safe crashing landings and procedures

How active can you be a week?

20 hours a week

Any additional questions?

No other questions