Baley Satto's Lucid Airline Application

Bailey

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199198672978/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

Bailey™#1738

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Baley Satto

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

I was born in Vice city and moved over to lucid about a month ago. I have been scrapping and working at Benny's for the most part. I am cool with akot of people and would love the opportunity to become a piolit.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I worked at Benny's for over a week, but I recently quite.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I still remember the first time I ever set foot on an airplane when I was 8 years old. I cried during take-off, but once we reached our cruising altitude, I couldn't stop watching the clouds outside the window as the sun set over the horizon. Back then, they still let kids go up and meet the piloting team, and I was in awe of their abilities.That was the moment I knew I wanted to be a pilot, as I loved how they sounded confident, calm and powerful. From that point on, every time the pilot's voice came over the speakers, it felt like a special friend telling me I didn't need to worry about my safety. I think the trust in a pilot-passenger relationship is special, and I can't wait to honor it as a pilot. I noticed how much you focused on that relationship on your website, and that is one reason I am drawn to your airline.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

What makes me different is the fact that I am a very patient and social person. I am respectful to others as long as they respect me and try my best to help people when I can. I set goals for myself and always look for opportunities. One positive is that as I said before I am very patient when it comes to helping people and possess very good verbal communication, which I believe are phenomenal skills to have. Another positive I have is experience working in sales and being a social person. I believe that being able to socialize and meet new people is another crucial aspect of this job.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

None

How active can you be a week?

Very active at least 40hours a week

Any additional questions?

How would the piolit sytem work with the automatic flight rather than a real piolit?