Weasel News Applications?

The Doctor

7 hours ago, The Doctor said:

does anyone know if anyone actually looks at the weasel news applications? it looks like no one has been accepted or denied since November.

I have let Alex know that you are asking (Uncle Bennie co-owner of Weazel). But yeah, it's a rough business atm as there is no paper route or anything similar for income. They rely on events, the occasional great news reporters (that they then fired, looking at you Jerry lol), and that infernal machine that makes things legal... But yeah, I digress. Try also just showing up at Weazel or use Vibe to contact them.

GingerSnow

5 hours ago, GingerSnowflake said:

I have let Alex know that you are asking (Uncle Bennie co-owner of Weazel). But yeah, it's a rough business atm as there is no paper route or anything similar for income. They rely on events, the occasional great news reporters (that they then fired, looking at you Jerry lol), and that infernal machine that makes things legal... But yeah, I digress. Try also just showing up at Weazel or use Vibe to contact them.

GingerSnow

Oh cool, thanks. Also I don't need any money or job or anything like that. I mostly just wanted the news camera prop because it makes it seem more realistic but I'm just using the camera emote for now.