Aqua Lucchese's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199152240297

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

over 6 weeks play time

What is your Discord username?

EnvyAqua

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Aqua Lucchese

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

(357) 557-1371

What is the background of your character?

I started in lucid city as a person that was never interested in money , i was always interested in respect and the sake of my own name. What this meant to me was having trust first was my ultimate goal. I had some street creditability and some book smarts which allowed me to get into various activities where there were individuals who were highly respected in the community. By impressing those in power and with respect it allowed me to carve and etch some of my individuality into the city. Now My name is known and provides me wiggle room to leverage any opportunity i see fit.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I had multiple jobs , In Lucid 1.0 i was a pilot ( i worked along side Gramps,truth and miguel ) in 2.0 i went a more calm route and worked at white widow , lucid motors and lucchettis pizza. I previously left said jobs though to big overhauls in past ( change of mgmt or building remodel ). i have no worked a job for about 2 months.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to be a pilot not only because i love to fly but because providing an excellent service but id be able to provide a needed service to many who require travel. I am active and in city enough to be able to properly provide services and keep everyone satisfied knowing they can catch a private flight. I feel there are not enough pilots in city and having the ability to providing a service like flight will elevate my resect and known status in city. Many of my peers complain about flights and the unfairness of not being able to take a boat directly to the island and having to wait long times for the standard flights, i genuinely believe i can alleviate such stresses and bring a new energy to the airport.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I have the experience , the charisma and overall people skills required to maintain a high volume and fast paced environment. I have the ability to push the service above and beyond by giving excellence communication skills and making the flight not just a flight but an experience with the pilot.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

i have played flown planes since 2013 gta 5 , since then I have acquired many skills to piloting a plane. Not only do i have a mouse and keyboard but i also have a 2nd controller for piloting planes and a flight simulator joycon.

How active can you be a week?

7 days . M-F after 6pm EST-12am est , Sat & sun all day

Any additional questions?

Besides planes , are helicopters also included in any flight plans.