The Shaman

Shaman

My name is Hafnir Jarlson, but everyone just calls me Shaman. I follow a primitive way of life and praise the old Norse gods. I’m a nomad and a biker, I’m here for the people and to do business to buy enough gas to get to the next town on my overly loud and very off-road capable bike, the gargoyle. I’ve been all over the world and started several MCs all going by the name “The Pagans” but always leaving them behind to get to the next place on my journey driven by the gods. I don’t know why I’m here in Lucid City or even how I ended up here but this very busy, loud and dangerous town seems like a good place to plant a new stem of my MC “The Pagans” to do the best business possible and protect anyone in need of protecting while trying to straighten up the streets in the process. Although I have nothing against the police, I respect them as much as I run from them. You’ll see me everywhere and always hear my name but you’ll never be able to find me. Look for my crows to lead the trail as to where I am and I’ll always give you the best deal in business and save you a spot at my dinner table. Until I ride off again that is, never to be seen again while my name still echos from the alleys to the desert.

• You Cool 1