Dingle Berry's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://store.steampowered.com/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

Over 100 hours

What is your Discord username?

Dingle Berry#5690

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Dingle Berry

How old is the character you are applying with?

Over 5 days

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

The background is of a resourceful human being. He makes best of what he is given. He takes nothing for gratitude. His entire life has been to server the people and help the community. He has never done anything illegal or been prosecuted.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

My current affiliations include doing deliveries runs for whoever is needing them. I work for anyone. I also might do some logging and sanitation. It is all in what I am feeling for the day.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to be a pilot to experience the customers satisfaction and to help out people in need. Also I just would love the ability to be able to fly to the island. I would love the experience.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

Things that make me differnet is that I am Dingle Berry. I am a kind hearted fellow that just wants to help people in any way that they need. I am one that will do anything for anyone.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

My uncle and father are pilots and I have even been able to fly my uncles plane. I am experienced in flying in the city from almost 10 years I have had GTA

How active can you be a week?

I can be pushing at least 30 hours a week or more.

Any additional questions?

I do not know of any additional but I hope whoever is reading this has a amazing day :).