Christian Casas's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199167364809/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

Currently only about 4 hours since i am pretty new

What is your Discord username?

Hoozy#8232

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Christian Casas

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

I come from a pretty low income Mexican family so to reaching my goals is not usually an easy task. Ever since I was a kid I always dreamed of the day where I could sit in a cockpit in control of an aircraft as I see the landscape from thousands of feet in the air. After many years I finally stepped foot in Lucid City where to my surprise I saw the opportunity of a lifetime. I saw the chance of living my dream and becoming a pilot and I knew that I just could not let this opportunity slip past me.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I have worked as a delivery man, a diver and I've also had a job in aircraft maintenance.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Being a pilot is something I have always dreamt of, it is the job of my dreams and if given the opportunity to get the job there would be nothing in this world that would stop me from taking the job.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I know the definition of hard work because I've had to experience it many times in my lifetime. If given this opportunity I will strive to do my best and will analyze all of my actions and reflect upon them so that I can improve in any aspect possible.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have experience maintaining and flying personal and military aircraft as well as experience with air to air combat, air to ground combat and evasive maneuvers.

How active can you be a week?

4-5 days a week but I can be active all week for a couple of hours if needed.

Any additional questions?

None, thanks for reviewing my application!