Curtis Reyes's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199276848438/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

Curtis/Jacob Reyes Grapes 🍇#0484

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Curtis Reyes

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

when i was 10 the pilot i was living with at the time did not have much money but when i turned 18 years of age every last paycheck i gave to him to turn his life around so that what he did when the time came i left the house hold and bought my own house with the money i was getting from my job as life when on i got smarter by the hour and i said i want to become a pilot so it bring me to here trying top get a as a pilot

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

i have been a deliver man since i was 18 year of age until the age of 30 years old

Why do you want to be a pilot?

what how it all happen is my parent took me on a holiday to an island when i was 5 years old when our holiday was coming to an end my parent left me on the island will they when back to the city i was there working on the farms at the age of 7 years old and then one day i when for a walk to the air strip and a nice pilot said to me are you here for the filght i said no because i got no money oww dont worry you can come on the plane for free. when we landed he ask do you got parent i said sadly my parent left me on the island and have not seen them since so that nice pilot took me in. He looked after me until i was 18 years old. when the day came i left his house to get my first job. i quit my job at the age of 30 because i just found out the pilot dead from cancer from this day i so sweared to my self i was going to become a pilot to show the nice pilot what he has shown me so that why i want to become a pilot

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

i would say i know how to fly plane really good

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

i play flight simulator so i love to pilot the plane and fly them everywhere

How active can you be a week?

everyday for 4 to 5 hours

Any additional questions?

no sorry but i would like to say thank for this opions to apply