Henry Torksun's Lucid Airline Application

Luke Ploid

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199246823348/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

5 Hours In City/12 Hours On FiveM.

What is your Discord username?

TescoAreBad#5300

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Henry Torksun

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

(387)-694-4290

What is the background of your character?

I'm a hard working individual who likes to to spend his free time fishing and driving. He works the hardest he can and try's to keep with todays topics. He keeps by his morels and sayings and never goes against them. He listens to people the best he can and always to figure things out if there is a problem. He was born on the 18/04/2000 In London City and moved to the City 1 and a half years ago. 1 problem he has is that he has trust problem and finds it hard to find friends however since he flew in he has opened up and is still carrying to be a nice genuine guy.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

N/A This will be my first job.
I have no affiliations in this City.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Being a pilot seems like a job that u cant get bored of. You have the responsibility of carrying passengers through the air and making sure passengers get from A to B safe and on time. I also the smile on the passengers face when they get to the point of arrival and smell the air when the arrive to a new place that they have not discovered before. Flying is also like a hobby so I will find the job enjoy full and a job that I could work at for ages and not get slightly bored.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

Like I said before I'm a hard worker and make sure the job I work is the one I enjoy. I find the more u enjoy your work the harder you work. I also listen and persevere through everything and make sure everything I do is the 100% best. I make sure everything is done and completed so things don't pile and pile and then get left. Patience is key and I think that is 1 of my best traits and I make sure I keep that 1 trait when I work.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

OOC: I'm in the Royal Air Cadets IRL and have some hours under my belt
IC: I have peen I pilot in other city's before.

How active can you be a week?

6 Days A Week From 4 GMT To 10 GMT.

Any additional questions?

N/A