Benny's Garage at 101

Natpr0

Come to Benny's Garage to get your vehicle upgraded and customized. We have multiple mechanics that can help you, please check our price guidelines below.

Repairs start at $250

Paintjobs: $300-$1500

Rims: $500-$1500

Cosmetic Upgrades: $200-$10,000

Performance Upgrades: $6000+ (scaled with standard price of vehicle)

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

• On God Homie 1
  • You Cool 3

• Lani Loko pinned and unpinned this topic

Bro chris you banned me for something i had nothing to do i never switched accounts the past two days i been playing with the same people all day everyday until like 8am everyday and i get banned for ban eveading i neverrr switched steam accounts i dont know where you got this from my steam id is still the same i just changed my display name from DAVE to DAVE DOTTAH how the fuck is that ban evading? 

Hello, I have been playing this server for a couple of days now. I am enjoying it a ton. I am a streamer and really care about my content. There has been a lot of thing going on in the city and I would like to be a mechanic. I know certain things apply to a mechanic. Yet I don't mind, I have been a mechanic IRL before as a job so I take interest too. How can I apply to be a mechanic or who can I talk to. I am willing to follow all rules and also will have a body cam. Please let me know how to proceed thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...

hey its molly i would like to be a mechanic so i can meet new people and spend time with your ass cus you know the vibes. And been on this sever foe a few mouths and want to be a hard working mechanic. so if you let me in juice you wont regret i think idk.

Aye what's up friends, it's Ray Lamar! Pretty new to the city but Benny's is one of the first businesses I came across. Super friendly staff and citizens hanging out there all the time. Love the business, keep up the good work y'all.

• On God Homie 1