The Server.

Clam

Yo, look I know I might get a warning or whatever but I'd like to address some issues I have with this server. Now I'm banned till September, but until then id like to see this server actually do something instead of worry about monetization over the actual server stability. Whoever runs this clearly just wanted to rush out a way to make money now that their server was booming, granted I understand that but doing so I feel as if you've turned a lot of people off to your server. A quick buck is nothing, I get it, the pets and shit cool, but the server prio que you can buy that wasn't even working for people is pretty fucking crazy, and it being subscription based? why cant I just try it out for a month? anyways, I feel a lot of things have been overlooked by the moderators and owner. Fix your server, stop trying to make money off something that doesn't work even 99% of the time. No server should need a bot in their general chat spamming "online" or "offline" because your server is that unreliable. If you even read this whole thing I appreciate it.

First of all server was never made for money. All donation perks are non P2W. As well as donations are NOT REQUIRED to play.
Server has 300 slots with bunch of content so obviously it's not fully stable, but we are working everyday to fix bugs, exploits and add more content as well.

• On God Homie 1

On 3/14/2021 at 1:36 PM, Max Golf said:

First of all server was never made for money. All donation perks are non P2W. As well as donations are NOT REQUIRED to play.
Server has 300 slots with bunch of content so obviously it's not fully stable, but we are working everyday to fix bugs, exploits and add more content as well.

Where did I say the server was made for money? I mentioned the server seemed more eager to get a form of making money out before making the server even 80% stable. Clearly they aren't required they're donations but even the perks you get with the donations had the possibility of not working.