"Safe Zones" Bring back areas that are considered off limits with weapons Businesses', Prospecting etc......

Saul. Goodman

So RPing as a lawyer has been very grateful and thrilling. Lots of great RP scenes. But lately there has been a trend of violence in areas that people are correctly escalating the use of weapons in scenes that people have no desire to rp with violence around them.  Ordering food after having a conversation on the phone getting  met with gun toting criminals who out number a situation interrupting a scene that they do not care what you are doing and order you to stop and comply with them. Standing in the court house or in front of the court house getting out numbered and swarmed and questioned by gun toting criminals manipulating questions and then robbing you in broad daylight isn't fun. No-one likes getting robbed there is literally nowhere to conduct safe rp anymore unless you have to do it in a "green zone" which usually is not allowed.  Running into a scene eavesdropping on peoples conversations and using manipulating rp to inject themselves into your conversation for the sole purpose of pulling a weapon to rob isn't fun on the receiving end and ruins non violent  rp interactions. It should be peoples due diligence to refrain from allowed toxic use of violence inside local businesses  because they can. If you cant conduct business inside a courthouse; a lawyer knows better than to carry a weapon into a federal building. so now he is defenseless against criminals who do not care about a federal building property boundary. What else can we do hide in an office , house ?  Please bring back areas that are considered safe conduct where weapons are not allowed. A gun toting lawyer sure sounds legit.

• On God Homie 1

| Make Public Places Safe |    
As a lawyer I agree, I believe it is completely ridiculous that I can be talking with client at the court house and all the sudden people who just want to cause havoc come in wielding weapons can ruin my whole RP scene with my clients. This is Halting RP at public places especially when city hall is like a hostage grocery store where they can just come pick anyone up whenever. If anything City Hall and places alike should be protected. Taking people hostage and robbing people in public places has been abused by many because they know it is easy pickings. Not only do they do this with no regard to "CCTV" at the public place but with no RP behind it other than "put your hands up" or "get in I need a hostage". I hope that someone can see the struggle we go through on a daily basis and can assist in making these places safer.

• On God Homie 1

100% I see lawyers getting messed with all the time for ABSOULTELY NO REASON. This server claims it is realistic, and I love it and I think we should listen to the people who know what they are talking about like @Saul. Goodman and @John Fischer WHO have the experience. and have been through the certain BS of getting asked to put their hands up for no reason.

• On God Homie 1