xTyseth | Introduction

Xando

Business Owner DPS Commissioner FIB Command Gang Leader Gang Management Team Import Dealer Manager Judge Warden of Public

Hey there, my name is Sander and I go by xTyseth or CelestialAce as those two I have been using as my gamer tags. I was born in Norway, and it is currently my country of residence. Ever since I was a child I have always enjoyed gaming on computer, sometimes even on consoles. I found FiveM when it was known as Five Reborn through one of my real-life friends many many years back in time. In the beginning I didn't really enjoy it, but its something I started to enjoy over time and as of this thread I have around 1,400 hours on FiveM overall.

I started playing on Lucid City roleplay over a month ago, I found it through two of my friends. I quickly decided to apply to join the staff team due to my passion with creating a enjoyable and fun experience for other players by efficiently handling situations where guidelines have been broken.

What names do I go by?

You'll have to find out :)

Thanks for reading I guess!

hi im my name is kendall i got by Realeux or Real Im born and Raised in Texas and currently still in Texas been playing games since i was a little one always been in love with GTA and joined FiveM an its the best decision i have made Lucidcity is one of the second servers i joined and after the first one i joined it wasnt fun at all then i found lucidcity i love the Real life gaming i get from it 

Good day to everyone! Its Damien Hall but also known as D to some. Anyways, I was orginally born in England & moved here to the United States due to being in a military family & so if anyone can relate, its quite annoying. I've been gaming as a kid but only started gaming on a PC after I learned about all the benefits it has over console gaming. Five M has always struck my attention, I joined the server roughly 2 months ago and have had an incredily fun time thanks to all the unique personalities and different opportunites within the server. 

But yea! [I also like this new fourm]

much love <3

Yooo my name is Jay i am from London in England and i been gaming since i could remember, i found out about FiveM like 6 months ago and have been hooked ever since haha. You can catch me all around the city i look abit like Jesus and im always with my right hand Mikey he is a Vicar!.

pope and jebus.png

Edited by loudpacksjay
  • You Cool 1

1 hour ago, loudpacksjay said:

Yooo my name is Jay i am from London in England and i been gaming since i could remember, i found out about FiveM like 6 months ago and have been hooked ever since haha. You can catch me all around the city i look abit like Jesus and im always with my right hand Mikey he is a Vicar!.

pope and jebus.png

Great pic

• On God Homie 1

Hello 

Im jose i go by Joe online. I am currently new to role play I had always played gta online on counsels and i recently bought a pc when i started seeing alot of videos on fb about gta role play and steamers as well. I love it so much i sold all my counsels and now all i habe is pc. Im looking forward to meeting awesome people

thank you.