Hello all! How long have you been Roleplaying?

ItsAegeus

Started with DnD back in the early 2000's, and many other TTRPGs. Did theatre through high school and college. Many years of Space Station 13 (the tales, man...the tales.), a decent bit of Ark on whitelist rp servers.

This server is certainly wild for the time being, but the folks I've run into that actually rp here are really, really good. Loads of variety too. Then you get hit by a delivery van going 180mph, and lol about it.

1 hour ago, violentmnky said:

Started with DnD back in the early 2000's, and many other TTRPGs. Did theatre through high school and college. Many years of Space Station 13 (the tales, man...the tales.), a decent bit of Ark on whitelist rp servers.

This server is certainly wild for the time being, but the folks I've run into that actually rp here are really, really good. Loads of variety too. Then you get hit by a delivery van going 180mph, and lol about it.

the good definitely outways the bad in the server. It will keep getting better as time goes on. 

6 hours ago, violentmnky said:

Can't agree harder. Its been a little better every day. Cop rp was on point in my one run in with you guys.  Good back and forth, lots of "yes and" and all that good improv shit.

That’s always great to hear. I feel like a good PD is something needed to keep a lot of players around. Sadly most players just want to get In a shoot out and kills us all rn. 

On 2/9/2021 at 1:22 PM, ItsAegeus said:

Just curios to see how long people have been in to Roleplaying. For me its been about 8+ years. Started on Arma 3 when it first came out with altis life. 

im very new still.....a lil over a couple weeks now i think