@FIB

Guest Sheepii_old

Guest Sheepii_old

My time on other cities, I was a director of the FBI. To begin the interview process, I started at the bench in the northern graveyard. There's a hill that goes up to 3 benches and on the middle one is a name carved into it, located here

My Dialog:
Hello, is this <NAME>? Hello, I'm Director Matt Sutton of the FBI. Do you have a moment? I'm pleased to inform you that you have passed the initial background check and entry exam. I would like to meet up with you for a moment to talk about your prospective employment at the FBI. This will be a one-on-one interview. "

<They arrive and I ask them a series of question. I try to be as unspecific as possible about my whereabouts in the graveyard to see how they approach finding me in it. If they try to contact me by phone, I ignore the call so I can observe>

And that concludes our interview. 

Before you go... 

You see this bench? What does the name say?

<Waits for response>

Chris Edwards, you know who that is?

<Waits for response>

No one does....

15 years ago, he lost in life pursuing over 100 children in an underground sex trafficing ring and because of his efforts... The FBI disassembled the ring, apprehended the leaders and sponsors, and these children were returned to their families. His efforts lead to destruction of the largest operation of child abduction in US history.

It takes a different type of person to preserve a vision bigger than yourself, just to be content with the lack of recognition. In his time of service, he saved hundreds of thousands of lives, and yet...

He didn't receive parades...
No medals... 
His funeral was private with his immediately family because they were all in witness protection.

Those lucky enough to view his legacy understood what type of person it would take to be a Special Agent. The thing is, <NAME> the FBI is more than just catching bad guys, or making the world a better place. It’s safeguarding society from the ugly truths of this world. We dwell and protect from the darkness so that the societies that we protect never have to step foot out of the light. It is truly a selfless and humble line of work that comes with a lot of weight and responsibility...

Chris Edwards understood that, and because of that I honor him as an example to every FBI applicant. 

It's been a pleasure to meet you, <NAME>. We'll be in touch about furthering your application process.