Character Name
Satnam Brar

{field_name_241}
Sati#6985 - https://steamcommunity.com/id/satnambrar/

County and Region
Canada - NA West

Age (18+)
14 (Turning 15)

How long have you been playing on the server?
I have been on this server for 2+ weeks (125+ hours)

Why do you want to join SASP?
I feel my skills are particularly well-suited for this position because I have been playing RPing for 1 month and I know how I want to be treated by officers, I will treat everyone with respect and make sure no one in being treated unfairly. I am also experienced I was a police officer in another RP server called CSRP and I learned basic manoeuvres such as how to pit stop someone and a bit of " the 10 Codes". I am very dedicated into this position and watch many streamers who are police officers. I will dedicate my time into this position and make sure everyone enjoys their RP experience. I am very familiar with the map and know the best and quickest way to reach a destination, this would be important in a emergency situation.

What depicts SASP from the LSPD?
Unlike LSPD, SASP works for the state while LSPD work for the city (LucidCity) Both SASP and LSPD enforce the law and protect citizens with the same basic procedures.

What do you have to offer?
I offer many unique qualities, skills and competencies, Such as Communication, leadership, Decision Making, and Responsibilities. All of these skills and qualities would help me be a better State Officer.

What roleplay have you been primarily carrying out in Lucid City so far?
I am a citizen currently working at the cockatoos club at postal (518).

What makes you suitable for this department?
I'm confident that I will do great in this position, considering the fact that I have the right skills, ability and strong determination to go beyond the boundaries for achievement and results. I am very mature and always respect everyone and always will. I understand that as a San Andreas State Police officer I need to be professional all the time no matter what the situation is.

Have you received any disciplinary in the pas, as well as any bans or warnings? If so describe why.
No, I have never been punished.

Do you know what the chain of command is? If so explain it and, do you agree to comply with it?
Yes, I know what the chain of command is. It is basically who is in charge of whom, Example the person on the top of the chain of command has more authority over the users below them.

Do you agree that you will act respectfully and maturely at any and all times?
Yes

Do you understand that you could receive consequences from your supervisors if you fail to follow the rules?
Yes

All applicants are required to read and understand the community policies, have you done so?
Yes

Do you understand that you can be removed or blacklisted from the department if you receive a certain amount of disciplinary actions?
Yes

Do you agree not to ask staff members or members of the department command staff about this application?
Yes

Do you understand that you must show respect regardless of age or affiliation?
Yes

Do you believe you put the necessary effort into this application?
Yes

You get a call that there is a bank robbery in Paleto bay, there is a Sergeant from the state police present, and a commander from the police, who takes command of the situation in regards of jurisdiction?
The Sergeant will be in charge to make legal decisions and judgments since Paleto bay is not in the city. Therefore the Sergeant will be in charge of the jurisdiction.

Hello Applicant,

After reviewing your application, the leadership of the San Andreas State Police have concluded to DECLINE your application. However, we do not wish for you to be discouraged as opportunities may arise in the future depending on whether or not you intend to re-apply. You may submit another application after 14 days as of the moment this message was published.

Cordially,

Captain Jessica Cortez

San Andreas State Police Recruitment Team

• Xando locked this topic