Our Pet Cat Drove Us Around

Chae Henny

Met up with a buddy and was at the strip club when suddenly we see a cat so we did what anyone would do, and chased it down. We caught up and talked to the cat and it meowed back so we pet it and then it eventually followed us. So we told the cat to hop in the car to see if we had gained its trust and it hopped in the passenger seat with no hesitation. We were so confused how this cat was following orders so well. So after we had claimed the cat as ours, we drove around showing our new pet to everyone at Benny's, the club, the hospital. Then we drove over to Sandy Shores Airfield to meet up with some other friends and we all got out, including the cat, and we quickly found out that the cat had lock picking abilities when it jumped up on a Lamborghini Aventador and tried to lockpick it! So then we asked the cat if he/she wanted to drive, it meowed and walked over to our car that we had came over in and jumped in the drivers seat? So we casually hopped in the back to see what was about to go down. Like nothing I've ever seen before, the cat floors it, but takes us off a giant rock and absolutely totals the car. Let me just say, I'm still so confused and don't understand what breed of cat that was. All I know is, I was sober and yes, this really happened...

• 1 month later...