Applications

0 topics in this forum

There are no topics in this forum yet

• Well, names Austin and yeah last name is Belmont. My parents were nerds and changed their name. So now I am a 'Belmont'... Dumb right? Anyways just moved into the city unsure of where or what I am doing yet but for the time being Im just around. Until I find what it is I wish to do.
    • What is your discord name? elthickythoy What is your age? 22 How long have you been on Lucid City RP? almost a year What is your in-game phone number? 3531074258 What is your roleplay name? Asier Calderon What country & region are you from? united states TN How would you explain the duties of a Lawyer? advise and represent clients in criminal or civil proceedings and in other legal matters. Do you have previous legal experience? If so, explain. yes i was a public chief defender in UVRP, and irl im a criminal LOL so iv delt first hand experience on the other side being in and out of court alot Why do you want to be a lawyer? iv always wanted to be a lawyer for lucid its my goal for my character How are you different from other applicants? ill be on mostly nights and some during the day How much time are you willing to invest as a lawyer? 10 hours a week or more Does your character have a criminal record? As of submitting this but i am planning on getting an expungment so i can become a lawyer What is your current occupation on the server? Bartender at Galaxy Have you received any disciplinary actions in the past? If so, why were you disciplined, and what have you learned from that mistake? i believe i gotten a warning but yea iv learned Do you agree not to ask about the status of your application? Yes Do you agree to follow chain of command? Yes  
    • DENIED- Not a refund, has been submitted to be fixed.
    • What is your discord name? dapuff69 What is your age? 18 How long have you been on Lucid City RP? ~2 years What is your in-game phone number? 3775565375 What is your roleplay name? Nikola SL-Cherry What country & region are you from? Australia How would you explain the duties of a Lawyer? There are many duties of a lawyer. From representation charged individuals in court. To negotiating contracts between parties. Lawyers also provide adoption services and name changes to those who need it. Do you have previous legal experience? If so, explain. I do not have previous legal experience but I am a fast learner and very efficient in my work. Why do you want to be a lawyer? I want to be a lawyer because I want to help those in need while also protecting innocent individuals from time in jail. How are you different from other applicants? I am different from other applicants in my work ethic, joy I bring to the workplace, efficiency to complete my tasks, and my cooperation with co-workers. How much time are you willing to invest as a lawyer? I am willing to invest 5 hours a week to being a lawyer. Does your character have a criminal record? Nope! completely clean! What is your current occupation on the server? I currently work as a pizza chef at luchetti's. Have you received any disciplinary actions in the past? If so, why were you disciplined, and what have you learned from that mistake? I one accidentally metagamed on vibe because I didn't understand the rules properly, I was given a warning and learned to read and fully understand the rules before doing anything. Do you agree not to ask about the status of your application? Yes Do you agree to follow chain of command? No  
    • My name is Taylor and I recently moved to the city. I am a head bartender over at Cyber Bar. I am just getting started here in LC, but I know big things are coming.
  • Topics