Monte Reeves's Lucid Airline Application

Mootard

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MOOTARD/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

Mootard#7891

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Monte Reeves

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Monte was an Air Force pilot back in his youth and spent most of his life in the old city as a private pilot. He made his way into Lucid when he was laid off. Monte doesn't have any associates, so he started work as a delivery driver until he could get another job at the airlines.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Delivery driver for Galaxy.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Monte has been flying his whole life, he just wants to get back behind the saddle again. Now me personally, I've always thought about being a pilot. Any game that gives me the option, I immediately go for the aerials. After I made my money on regular GTA V, I bought a luxor jet and helicopter, then would pick people up and fly them. I wasted so much time doing this, but I just wanted to fly around, so I figured I could at least bring people with me and make it look "Cool"

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

Most of the people applying just want the paycheck. I've sat at the airport for almost a week just to try and get a test flight. I just want to fly for people because that wasn't an option in original GTA V.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I took 2 Aviation classes in High School, and I play a lot of flying games like Warthunder and Arma3
I don't know how many hours I would have flying on GTA V, but it would have to be a couple hundred minimum.

How active can you be a week?

If I'm working I'll be on from around 5pm-11pm (EST) Monday and Tuesday I'd be on most of the day.

Any additional questions?

Do I need to keep standing at the airport to try to be hired?

Hello @Mootard,

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please send a direct message to either of the following people (forman0420#4865 OR element#5692 OR TheGainer#8444 OR Maika#1111). Do not send a message to all of them, make sure to only pick one of them to send a message to. When sending a message, make sure to include the following template and also observe proper etiquette.

In Character Name: 
In City Number: 
Availability within the week: 
Link to Application: 

If none of these instructions are being followed, then you will be unable to proceed with the application process.