arthur bordeau's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/betty12534/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

400 in total

What is your Discord username?

winster#0557

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

arthur bordeau

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Arthur was born in France but his family thought that going to lc would be an easier life for him. while they were flying Arthur was very interested in the plane. ever since he watched YouTube of pilots flying. at the age of 21 he practice piloting .

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

delivery diver, mechanic, and security guard

Why do you want to be a pilot?

as said before I've always wanted to be a pilot. and i know that the people of lc needs pilots and reliable ones.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

at the age of 21 i practice piloting. and i feel like taking me in will be better than others because as I've said before I've been practicing piloting for 2 years and I'm a very quick learner (i practice in Lucas flight simulator.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

2 years of flying and i have base understanding of giving comms when taking off and arriving (60+ flights) including helicopters

How active can you be a week?

30-40 hours maybe 50

Any additional questions?

i am ready to practice as soon as possible and help this company in the best was possible!!

Hello @arthur bordeau,

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums.  Unfortunately, it has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management that your application has been DENIED and that we won't be able to invite you to the next portion of our application process. 

You may re-apply 14 days from this message being posted. Have a great day ahead!