Petey Romano's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990874702/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

h3ndrikz#1490

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Petey Romano

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Petey grew up in an Italian neighborhood in New York with big dreams. Dreams of becoming somebody. So far since moving to Lucid City, all he's been able to do is bartend and drive for delivery companies. He's looking to get hired by a serious company and contribute.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Bartender, delivery driver

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I've always had a fascination with planes. Every game I play I'm always drawn to the aerial vehicles. Having the chance to fly in FiveM and roleplay at the same time seems like a no brainer for me.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I feel I can bring an extra element of realism and professionalism to the role.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have over 250 hours logged between MSFX and MSFS2020, most of which included active ATC with flight plans. I've flown Airbus A320/A330, Boeing 737/747/767/777, Cessna Skyhawk, Cessna Citation, Beechcraft King Air 350 and others.

How active can you be a week?

10-20hrs a week, more depending on schedule

Any additional questions?

Nothing at this time.

Hello @petey ramano,

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please send a direct message to either of the following people (forman0420#4865 OR element#5692 OR TheGainer#8444 OR Maika#1111). Do not send a message to all of them, make sure to only pick one of them to send a message to. When sending a message, make sure to include the following template and also observe proper greeting etiquette.

In Character Name: 
In City Number: 
Availability within the week: 
Link to Application: 

If none of these instructions are being followed, your application will automatically be denied.