Michael Jackson's Lucid Airline Application

OSTOCKI

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198961235326/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

I am not to sure how long I have on lucid but probably around a month or two now. 1,246 hours I have been on fivem for.

What is your Discord username?

Delilah#6251

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Michael Jackson

How old is the character you are applying with?

Around 42 years old.

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Michael Jackson started as a young man scouting the streets and begging for money. Michael kept on begging and begging loads of people to the point people started to hate him he got told every time to get a job. Michael became seriously depressed and started to rob stores to earn quick money since he hated working as a delivery driver, after a while, Michael got caught by the police and he had no choice but to stab them. Michael pulled out his knife and shanked one of the officers since he felt like he had nothing to live for, another officer quickly stopped him and Michael got put into jail for a very long time. Michael was super depressed since he was about 75k in debt. He started to go back to begging and begging but nothing worked. He sold his car and got out of debt and is now looking for a job to participate in.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I don't really have a previous job!! CRIMINAL?

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I would like to become a Pilot because I want to start a new route in my life and aim to be one of the best Pilot's out there. I am to strive in the community and work hard and hard every day to earn money for my children. I am really interested in becoming a pilot since it seems like a very fun job to participate in. I want to help others and travel them to different locations so they can enjoy their holiday's while they last. My aim is to ensure a safe and happy flight without any turbulence occurring on the way. I promise to show amazing activity and determination every day so I can show others how hard-working I really am. I promise to always help everyone in the community and abide by all rules. Thank you! :)

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

Firstly, I am very hard-working and determined, I promise to show a lot of determination and effort in the company and show people that I can work harder than others. I will be a lot more active than others which means I will always be there to assist others on their scheduled flights. Secondly, I have a lot of experience from being a pilot since I use to run my own pilot business in many other city's. I am very knowledgeable and a quick learner when it comes to things like being a pilot. Thirdly, I am very helpful and kind so I will always help others when they are in need of a question being answered. Lastly, Thank you for reading and I promise to stick by all of this.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I am good at communications and telling the other pilots the basic needs, I am very helpful and caring so I can ensure others get the assistance they require, I am very good at handling a plane/helicopter and making sure I do not crash it on the way, I am very good at keeping control of an aircraft as well and making sure it runs smoothly and I promise to always make sure all passengers are safe before liftoff.

How active can you be a week?

I can be on about every day so around 4 hours a day. I am not to sure how long a week.

Any additional questions?

No, not really, thanks for asking!! :)

Enjoy!! :)

Edited by OSTOCKI
Just a quick addition!!

Hello @OSTOCKI,

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums.  Unfortunately, it has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management that your application has been DENIED and that we won't be able to invite you to the next portion of our application process. 

You may re-apply 14 days from this message being posted. Have a great day ahead!