Mason Clarcke's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198996198817/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

FailedLife#0001

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Mason Clarcke

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

He came from a place called Lithuania to start a new life and help his parents back there with there money sutation in his past life there he was becoming a pilot and also being a profesional racecar driver...he came to see what he can achieve and meet new people and become the best version of himself that he can be

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I applied for Import delearship,and i worked as deleivery drivers for #575 at galaxy and #120 for a gas station

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I have background of being a pilot before in another city and also im taking courses to become a pilot when im older,so this suggest id know what it be doing and do it correctly and safely so nobody gets injured or anything of that kind,Ive also spent many hours flying around in other city's and applied to become a pilot there and in all of them i got accepted,I also heard its a good paycheck.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

Things that make me different from others is that im learning IRL on how to fly and have many hours on flying helicopters or planes,so this is suggesting i can put up a good job and also,i spend alot of time in the city then the other pilots since most of the time none are online in the city

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I'm learning on how to become a pilot IRL with taking courses and so on....also i've spent minimum 100hrs flying in other servers and learning on how to fly properly and safely,and whenever i apply i usually get accepted.

How active can you be a week?

5+hrs a day usually but on holidays 12+hrs

Any additional questions?

Whats the amount pilots get payed and on what i fly and where exactly in more detail.

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums.  Unfortunately, it has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management that your application has been DENIED and that we won't be able to invite you to the next portion of our application process. 

You may re-apply 14 days from this message being posted. Have a great day ahead!