Timothy Butker's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nemmyz98/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

CinnamonGraham

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Timothy Butker

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Timothy Butler was born In Bristol, UK where his parents both worked as pilots for British Airways. As a child, Timothy always dreamed of being a pilot just like his parents, especially as his parents were able to offer him special passes to tour the different planes on the fleet, such as the A380s, Boeing 747s (To name only his favorite). For Timothy, holidays start at the airport, where he often watches all of the planes land and takeoff at the airport. As a child, Timothy always looked up to pilots as role models, waving to them as they taxied down the runways. When Timothy isn't at the airport watching planes, He usually likes to watch aviation programs at home, such as air crash investigation. He has always been fascinated with the skies and aims to be in the air as much as possible.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Builder and Delivery Driver for gas station 817 - where I often stop at the port to watch the planes

Why do you want to be a pilot?

As stated above, I really love planes and have done from a young age. this combined with my family background in aviation has really made this love concrete. I would love to explore the skies and watch the busy working world below, as I provide excellent service for those who choose to travel by air. Even the sound of plane engines fills my heart with excitement

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I may be inexperienced in terms of hours on the server and previous job roles, but make no mistake in thinking that, that will effect the time and effort that I am willing to put in to learn how to fly. I will be incredibly hard-working and I like to think that one day, I could train others to fly. this is mainly as I am able to keep a cool-head in difficult situations. All i ask , is that you give me a chance to show my worth

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Other than Plane-watching and knowledge from Documentaries, none.

How active can you be a week?

upwards of 7 hours (minimum)

Any additional questions?

How many hours training does it usually take for pilots to gain their full licence?
What are the shifts like? How many flights to pilots to per day?
What is the working environment like?

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums.  Unfortunately, it has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management that your application has been DENIED and that we won't be able to invite you to the next portion of our application process. 

You may re-apply 14 days from this message being posted. Have a great day ahead!