discord problem

kcxmob

Just showing there's no mention of a ban or anything else. Just a "whoops". I even googled it and it said maybe you joined too many discord servers. I wasn't sure if that meant recently (I had been shopping for a fitting RP server), or in total, so I left a few servers I'm no longer active in and still "Whoops". 

Thanks in advance. I'm super eager to play! 

unabletojoindiscord.png

I can't stop thinking about this... Now I'm afraid that I actually was banned from the discord, but for a misunderstanding and my own stupidity, that is, if it's what I think it is. 

When I was shopping around for an RP server, I was in a VERY populated server where I was RDM'd at least 6 times in 10 minutes. Tried reaching out on the discord and never even got a response or anything. After I decided that server wasn't for me, I sarcastically said in the suggestions channel on the discord "Maybe enforce the rules", or something like that. Well now I'm afraid I said that on the wrong server and was banned? Oh god I hope not... UHHHHGGgggg Why am I such a moron?!

46 minutes ago, Orbnotacus said:

I can't stop thinking about this... Now I'm afraid that I actually was banned from the discord, but for a misunderstanding and my own stupidity, that is, if it's what I think it is. 

When I was shopping around for an RP server, I was in a VERY populated server where I was RDM'd at least 6 times in 10 minutes. Tried reaching out on the discord and never even got a response or anything. After I decided that server wasn't for me, I sarcastically said in the suggestions channel on the discord "Maybe enforce the rules", or something like that. Well now I'm afraid I said that on the wrong server and was banned? Oh god I hope not... UHHHHGGgggg Why am I such a moron?!

Same here man, honestly I really really wanna play on this server but I have the same problem. I think we both didn't verify with the bot so it banned us!

15 hours ago, Judoboys2 said:

Same here man, honestly I really really wanna play on this server but I have the same problem. I think we both didn't verify with the bot so it banned us!

I think you might be right, but I honestly have no clue. I'm trying to do what I can to get this problem taken care of without trying to be pushy and impatient. There are a lot of admins around, but they are around for a reason. They have things to do. 

In the meantime I'm reading and rereading the rules, thinking about my character and his personality traits, and just trying to become an active member of the forum. I have little to no credibility here, I don't know anyone, so all I can do is what I think will help me be a better player for this RP server and be patient. 

Hopefully sooner rather than later, an admin goes through all these and figures out the problem. They must be already because there is a spot for a discord ban appeal but the appeal form doesn't exist. So just based on that I can assume they're aware and they're working on it. I have noticed that they use the server ban appeal for issues other than server bans sometimes (like errors resulting in wrongful bans), so I can only assume they would do the same for discord. 

In reality, who tf knows, I'm just speculating based on what I've seen and hoping for the best. 

14 hours ago, Orbnotacus said:

I think you might be right, but I honestly have no clue. I'm trying to do what I can to get this problem taken care of without trying to be pushy and impatient. There are a lot of admins around, but they are around for a reason. They have things to do. 

In the meantime I'm reading and rereading the rules, thinking about my character and his personality traits, and just trying to become an active member of the forum. I have little to no credibility here, I don't know anyone, so all I can do is what I think will help me be a better player for this RP server and be patient. 

Hopefully sooner rather than later, an admin goes through all these and figures out the problem. They must be already because there is a spot for a discord ban appeal but the appeal form doesn't exist. So just based on that I can assume they're aware and they're working on it. I have noticed that they use the server ban appeal for issues other than server bans sometimes (like errors resulting in wrongful bans), so I can only assume they would do the same for discord. 

In reality, who tf knows, I'm just speculating based on what I've seen and hoping for the best. 

Bro I'm doing the exact same, I already have a character but I'm thinking of different RP scenes to do, watching alot of streams especially Dougie's and just tryna keep updated with the server whilst waiting to get unbanned from the discord.

15 hours ago, Orbnotacus said:

I asked an admin, and I was told to file a regular ban appeal. Just put the details of the situation, and they'll file it under a discord ban appeal. I think that's why there isn't a discord ban appeal form. 

I did that but haven't got a response. It's been 2 weeks..

7 minutes ago, Orbnotacus said:

Damn. That's... concerning, for lack of a better word. Maybe whoever runs the server isn't who runs the discord, so maybe it's a much smaller specific group of people that handle everything discord related? Idk... just trying to stay positive lol. 

Yah same man, no clue tbh but les hope everything gets resolved.