Jerry Mcquire's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

Dr krysspy509#6133

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Jerry Mcquire

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

347-551-7094

What is the background of your character?

Jerry Mcquire is a 40 year old male born in the united states parents are retired military. Jerry has been working many odd jobs throughout the city of lucid such as criminal life is not for him being a lumber yard worker but mostly has been making a name for himself drivers for various companies in the city. Jerry is known for his good behavior and clean driving and timely matter too. jerry has started to ponder what is it is he wants to do in the city driving is nice the pay is fair but its taking its toll and he wants to do more and see more.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

lumber yard worker
driver for positively every company in town at one point or another

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I would like to become a pilot because i want to do more in the city that means more than just a driver. Ems is great police work is cool but that's not what i would like to get into.
im in the city everyday if not maybe one day I'm not intown i constantly see the need for pilots and rescues from the island and i can see me being a big help in the later hours when folks aren't in town normally and it seem very sparse on pilots. and the requests never stop people are stuck for hours or tweeting for hours needing pilots with zero response not to mentions i love flying its a lot of fun.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I'm sure everyone has a similar response but I'm genuinely want to be a pilot for lucid city and be a help to our community time isnt and issue and neither is pay that comes with time and i know alot of folks are looking for the quick game with this job and im looking for my spot my niech in this city and a pilot would be a great respectable job to have.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

i have no experience in the city of lucid but i do in other cities
i would just need a refresher course on how lucid does everything and i would be good to go

How active can you be a week?

15+

Any additional questions?

will you please contact me through discord?

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please send a direct message to either of the following people (forman0420#4865 OR TheGainer#8444). Do not send a message to all of them, make sure to only pick one of them to send a message to. When sending a message, make sure to include the following template and also observe proper greeting etiquette.

In Character Name: 
In City Number: 
Availability within the week: 
Link to Application: 

If none of these instructions are being followed, your application will automatically be denied.