Iunastra Hendrix's Lucid Airline Application

iunastra

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198198267138/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

6-8 hours

What is your Discord username?

XENOZA#7592

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Iunastra Hendrix

How old is the character you are applying with?

1 month and 7 days

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

I am once a hitman to another city but tried to live a normal life after what happened to me so I came to lucid

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I did construction job lumber mill job and mostly delivery jobs. I have a family/group of 8 people

Why do you want to be a pilot?

The reason I want to become a pilot is to have a different view or perspective of the beautiful city. Reaching heights that no one can normally do is my dream. Going to different beautiful places. Being a pilot I will ensure my passengers safety and comfort. I will also do my job with care and responsibly.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am mostly active within this time when theres no pilot available. Seeing people who wait for hours and stuck to the island needs my job to fly them to different location. I have the ability to remain calm under pressure. I can communicate to others easily.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I fly different kinds of aircraft from different cities from chopper to helicopters planes private jets and also plane used by the army

How active can you be a week?

everyday

Any additional questions?

is there a thing i cannot do when i started being a pilot? And how any days i have to wait to get a message if im approved to be a pilot or not? thank you so much and have a great day!

Business Owner DPS Deputy Commissioner Lucid Airlines

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums.  Unfortunately, it has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management that your application has been DENIED and that we won't be able to invite you to the next portion of our application process. 

You may re-apply 14 days from this message being posted. Have a great day ahead!

-Lucid Airlines Management