Jackson Wright's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/elonsperm/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

chompin#9203

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Jackson Wright

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Jackson grew up in the city as the son of a flight instructor. While growing up he was always interested in aviation and flying. As he's grown, he is now pursuing a career in aviation like his father but not as an instructor, as a airline pilot. Jackson has been working different jobs around the city such as delivery driver to earn some money on the side.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I previously worked as a vending machine stock person, and I currently work for the Galaxy Night Club as a driver.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to be a pilot because of my enthusiasm for aviation and flying. Driving is very limiting, but being an airline pilot is flying above the city and seeing it all while transporting people where they need to go. In real life I have been flying planes for a year and would love to continue that into Lucid City. I am working to become an airline pilot, and fly for fun.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

What separates me from others is my real flying experience. I have experience with planes, airport operations, plane maintenece/systems, and many other things related to aviation.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I am a private pilot with around 100 hours of flying. Currently flying the Cirrus SR22 for personal and family use.

How active can you be a week?

20-30 hours

Any additional questions?

Nope!

Edited by JacksonWright123
Misspelled a word.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please join our Lucid Airlines discord if you have not already, and use our role request channel to request the role, "Interviewee" after which you will have to go through a short interview to proceed to our training !

https://discord.gg/6G6dcNE6ad

- Lucid Airlines Management