Jeffrey Polletto's Lucid Airline Application

Jeffrey_

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/geoffreypruitt

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

Dauraane#3800

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Jeffrey Polletto

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

I am a humble soul born and raised out in the country. I grew up with my parents, separated and poor. It was a hard upbringing rife with abuse and neglect. I was raised religious but I always questioned my religion as my hard life always made me wonder why I was put through those trials? Growing up I was forced with a decision to go down the dark path my life experience was, or to choose the brighter future and set myself apart from the darkness I came from. I choose the light and chose to help rather than hurt. Now that I am older I am paving my own path in society and looking to leave my own little mark on this world. Coming to Lucid City was a chance to get away from the darkness. A chance to be reborn and distinguish myself from my past. An so from here on moving forward I am carving my own path and my new story...

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I currently work as a delivery driver out of Store 125. I have no affiliations with any groups.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to be a pilot for a few different reasons. The first is that the job appears to always be in high demand and I wish to help my community by filling that role to alleviate some of the aches the community is experiencing; additionally, I can be very active at peak times in the afternoon. The second is that I have real life experience with planes. I actively serve in the US Air Force as a jet engine mechanic and so my knowledge and understanding of planes will translate perfectly into the RP world. Finally, I have always wanted to fly planes, but since I only work on them IRL this is a opportunity for me to actually fly!

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I have real world experience with planes, their innerworkings and mechanics. I am consistent, time invested and honestly really enjoying the world and my time in Lucid City. This means I want to continue enjoying my time and help others have a good time as well.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

IRL I work for the US Air Force as a jet engine mechanic. I troubleshoot issues, order parts, fix problems and assist other sections on fixing aircraft. I have changed over 100+ engines in the last 2.5 years and I have a fairly deep knowledge of how an aircraft operates and a basic knowledge of piloting and combat. Obviously there is a difference between jets and heavy aircraft but the basic principles are the same.

How active can you be a week?

I can be active 4-6 days a week. For around 3-8 hours each afternoon/day. Afternoons are best during the week and weekends is almost all day.

Any additional questions?

No additional questions, just that I look forward to your decision and if there are any questions please feel free to reach out to me!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please join our Lucid Airlines discord if you have not already, and use our role request channel to request the role, "Interviewee" after which you will have to go through a short interview to proceed to our training !

https://discord.gg/6G6dcNE6ad

- Lucid Airlines Management