Jesse Ian's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198427518893

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

OriginLabR32#0854

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Jesse Ian

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

353-039-0316

What is the background of your character?

I arrived to Lucid City with nothing to my name besides ,000 the city was generous enough to start me out with. I used that money to get some food and travel the city learning everything I could. I stumbled across the mega mall where repair kits were sold. I love everything with engines so I spend a lot of my time driving around looking for broken down vehicles and fixing them just for the joy, it may not bring riches but it brings me joy. I hope to land a more solid job soon so I can start a family and buy a house as I feel like Lucid City is my home now and I couldn't be more excited.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I have spent a lot of time working at the lumber yard until I became a mobile mechanic. I just love traveling, seeing the sights, and helping people which becoming a pilot of Lucid Airlines would allow me to expand that even more.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

My grandfather fought in World War II as a pilot, that made my father join the Air Force to become an F15 Fighter Jet Pilot who then retired and became a commercial airline pilot and now I am also aiming to be a commercial airline pilot. I love flying, it's in my blood and I plan to apply and practice flying until I am the best pilot Lucid City has ever seen. I told this to my grandfather on his death bed and I'll keep this promise to him. I spent a lot of time learning to fly with my father so I would be a great candidate for Lucid Airlines as I don't need any training, just a map and the keys.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am different from others who apply because I want to fly all the time and when I'm grounded I just want to perfect my craft and help people plan trips, get on a schedule, and overall take more care and compassion than the average pilot. These souls on board and potentially on board are my way of getting excited about life.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

My grandfather and father both being pilots made it to where I was flying as long as I can remember, whether I was sitting in the plane with them in smaller aircrafts, or private jets I was always around them and began flying on my own with them in the cockpit by age 10. (My controller works at Boeing IRL) I am surrounded by aircrafts every day and know the ins and outs of jets and prop planes.

How active can you be a week?

15-20+ hours a week

Any additional questions?

What amount of time are you looking for ideally? I can fluctuate my amount of time as needed and share shifts if need be as well.

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please join our Lucid Airlines discord if you have not already, and use our role request channel to request the role, "Interviewee" after which you will have to go through a short interview to proceed to our training !

https://discord.gg/6G6dcNE6ad

- Lucid Airlines Management