Suggestion for the Discord server

cosma

Hello, so I have been on the discord server and I have been chatting and helping people and so do many other people. It would be cool if there was an level system on the server for example if you chat for a while you get level role in your discord account. It would be cool to have this because, then people who help and chat would be different from people who just joined.

20 hours ago, cosma said:

Hello, so I have been on the discord server and I have been chatting and helping people and so do many other people. It would be cool if there was an level system on the server for example if you chat for a while you get level role in your discord account. It would be cool to have this because, then people who help and chat would be different from people who just joined.

We do offer a leveling system through our Discord bot. It basically displays your experience earned(through levels) based on the amount of messages you have sent. I do not believe there are any plans for roles to be incorporated alongside this. Thank you for the suggestion though.