IMA OCCIFER's Lucid Airline Application

tech_rp

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/TECH_USA/home

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

TECHrp#6739

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

IMA OCCIFER

How old is the character you are applying with?

Fairly Recent

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

IMA Officer, but his friends call him skip, has grown up being teased about his name. He comes from a law enforement family. His father was the chief of police in a previous life.
Skip has done a lot of things in life, and had finally decided to become a Law Enforement Officer. After moving to this great city, he is saddened to hear that the city is not currently hiring law enforcement officers. After great thought, he feels learning to fly airplanes and helicopters will help him become a LEO in the future. He is excited and looking forward to his next journey in life.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

No Affiliations. Currenly Skip has been driving sanitation and wine deliveries. On the weekends you can catch him out fishing and taking long walks on the beach.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I really feel it will help my future desire of becoming an officer, and I feel I can be a great addition to the pilot team.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am loyal, and focused. Where others are serving two masters, one being their gang, and the second being the airlines, they are often late, have other priorities and are mearly hear just for the paycheck.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have grown up traveling for work and pleasure. I understand the industry and know all of the things that could happen while traveling. There are delays. Mechanical issues. Passenger issues and weather delays. Nobody wants these on their shift, but things happen, and I feel I can keep our customers in good spirits through it all.

How active can you be a week?

4-5 nights a week minimum

Any additional questions?

I look forward to hearing from you soon!